Tuesday, October 28, 2008

angry! angry! angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!。。。

yesterday i go to the park with my neighbour. we go there bcoz we wan to play badminton. but gt malay pig sit at the middle of the badminton court. then, they say they wan to play badminton. but when we leave the court, they din play, but talking with their friends. when we go there, they say they wan to play. then, my neighbour say u din playing 1, but keep talking at there. but the malay pig still sit at there. stupid malay pig. u say la, how i wan to be friendly to them??? teacher keep say we must friendly to the malay. but they bully us. how can we do that??? i very hope that my teacher won't say that again... n i very very hope that the day my cousin at my house with me. (bcoz he is a 黑社会老大) then me n my neighbour won't bully by the malay pig. (syaseerah, i not saying u ha. dun 误会)
Ps: syaseerah is my classmate

bye.

No comments: