Thursday, October 9, 2008

After go back home, become very happy!!!! Reason is.....

2day when i go back home, i saw my cousin playing the PS2, he tell me that he saw my blog ( i write about the Kh teacher scold me at blog by using the skul com ) . So, he come to my house with his PS2. He say he wan to play with me n let me happy. When i heard it, i feel i m very happy that time n also feel that some kind of feelings come out from my heart. Dunno wat is the feeling is. Then, i play with him about 2--3 hours. I'm the winner of the game. My cousin say just bcoz i sad, so he let me win. Then i say u r blaffing. I hope my cousin will come to my house everyday with his PS2 n 1 thing, his PC. It is a notebook. Very expensive!!!! The PC gt many on9 games that i love to play. Is enough for 2day. I must go n pack my bag. Goodnight to the ppl who see my blog. BB!!!!!

Shiyun

No comments: